Thursday, February 26, 2015

Stories without words

Hey! It's time for another caption contest!

After I finished coloring this one, I decided I wasn't really fond of the caption I'd come up with. So I turn to you, dear readers, to supply a punch line for this cartoon.

If you have a caption, you can leave it in the comments, email me or send a carrier pigeon — any which way will do!

I'll run the winning caption on Sunday, and who knows? There may even be a prize for the person who comes up with the winning caption.

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I dreamed the high priests were put in charge of the dinner appointments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't understand why you have such a big problem with me brushing my teeth at 3 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! I had a dream where I was stuck in a strange place with one other guy and a limited wardrobe, and all I did each day was walk around and knock on doors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elder! It was terrifying! I had a dream where my mission was over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elder! I just dreamt that the mission president was going on exchanges with us today and we forgot to plan!

    Elder! I just dreamt I was opening a new area on Mars but forgot to pack an extra copy of the Book of Mormon!

    If we send in our captions by carrier pigeon, how soon do they need to be postmarked by? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elder! I left my lucky Moroni tie at the MTC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a dream I slept through the Second Coming!

    ReplyDelete