Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pi day!


A word of explanation: I live with a few math geeks, and they're all excited that today is 3/14, or 3.14, an approximation of pi. That explains the pi part, and why I had to have a pie cartoon today.

Now, about the artwork. OK, so this doesn't look like my normal cartoons. I started to draw the pie, and I thought to myself, "that looks like the kind of pie Arie Van De Graaff might draw (he's one of my electronic cartooning buddies). Well, one thing led to another, and before I knew it...well, here it is. Sorry, Arie!

2 comments:

  1. Hah, I'm honored. It's the little touches that sell it. Like the boarder, the way you did your signature, and the fact that you have a photo of the temple on the wall.

    Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Of course, I'm going to have to re-draw it in order to use it again!

    ReplyDelete