Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Sketchbook: It's (finally) Conference!

I have to apologize. As I alluded to last week, I was out of town and couldn't get Conference (except for a little bit of Priesthood in the wee hours of the morning), so my Conference sketchbook was delayed.

It may be a little late, but perhaps it will give you a chance to review and see how much you've retained over the past seven days!

I think I was a little jet-lagged still during the Saturday morning session; that's why there are only two sketches that made the cut:


Of course the missionary choir had to sing, "Called to Serve!" I also think that it's cool when Pres. Uchtdorf reads the names for the sustainings.


Priesthood is always a favorite meeting. They have the best stories.


I loved the Sunday sessions. I'm sure Pres. Uchtdorf's talk has already become a bumper sticker -- I think I've already seen it on Pinterest. I also liked Elder Nelson's exploding print shop analogy.


I wanted to do something with Elder Zwick saying the opening prayer, but that just seemed wrong (I used to work for him back in the day). I also got poked a couple of times during Elder Ballard's talk about asking for directions. What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment