Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Sketchbook: A sprinkle a day

We've been having record-breaking rain here in Oregon the past few days, which is saying something for Oregon!

The gag itself may not be great, but as I was sketching out rain related ideas, I got an alert from the local paper that most of the city was without power due to the storm. I figured I'd better get something posted before it was too late!

The idea for this gag stemmed from one of my missionary experiences. My companion and I were walking down the streets of Busan during typhoon season (who knew?). We saw a curtain of water coming toward us -- there was no escape. Or, as the Borg would say, resistance was futile. In the blink of an eye we went from dry to soaked to the skin: immersed by a wall of rain!

Stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment