Friday, December 30, 2022

The 2022 Countdown: Runners Up

This hovers in that no man's land (pardon the pun) between sketchbook and cartoon. It'll get there eventually.



Change is difficult, isn't it?



Alternate title: "If you a prepared, ye shall not fear." Every area has places that are best avoided at night!


If you have siblings, you know how this works.

When the Lord gives us commandments, he often gives us warnings associated with those commandments. Best heed this one!



Seriously, how do you misplace an entire city?



One highlight of my summer was visiting my friend and fellow cartoonist Arie Van De Graaff. Give us enough time together and we could definitely crank out a plethora of lame jokes!


Tomorrow we start the official Top Ten Countdown. Please join us!

1 comment:

  1. These are all so good. I'm now really curious how ten others can top them. And I only wish I could take partial credit for your "lame" Jeopardy! joke. Alas, that was all you.

    ReplyDelete