Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Fairy Day!

There's a lot of background to today's entry.

To a very small, select group of people, June 9 is known as Fairy Day (it's a long story). Add to that the fact that I recently reconnected with a few of my mission buddies, and I felt the need to post these.

It was my job in the mission home to forward packages to missionaries in the field. There were usually charges related to the packages, and those needed to be paid before we could release the packages to the elders. Rather than just send out postcards that said "you have to pay XX amount for your package," I wanted to make the notices a little more fun to take a bit of the sting out of the sticker shock. So here are a couple of those postcards, one which features a regular on the notifications, the Package Fairy. See how it all ties together so neatly?


No comments:

Post a Comment