Thursday, June 3, 2010

Improbable history

We're getting close to the end of the school year here in Oregon. Because they passed out yearbooks at the high school earlier this week (and my son has his smiling face on the cover!), I thought we should hop into Mr. Peabody's WABAC machine and look at some cartoons from my high school days.

I was the art editor for our yearbook. One of the honors that came with that was the opportunity to paint a section of the wall in Ms. Baskin's back room. Being who I am, I did a bunch of yearbook-related cartoons that were based more or less on real life as yearbook staff. I couldn't scan the wall, but I took photos, and these are re-created from those pictures.



This, of course, does not apply to any editors that I know personally or who may be reading this. It's those other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment