Monday, April 1, 2019

Sketchbook: Not the big dance

Frankly, I never figured out the secret to impressing girls at stake dances. I learned a lot of things that don't work...!

But, hey! If you want to impress your family and friends with your preparedness for general conference, now is the time to download the Spring 2019 General Conference Activity Packet from your friendly neighborhood Ward Cartoonist! And it's available in multiple languages — and all for free! What a deal!

And it's not too early to think about what you should include in your Easter package to your favorite missionary. May I humbly suggest I Miss My Dork Dot, Volume 1 of Sis. Kerry Jo's Mission Blog, or the ever-popular That's One Small Step for a Mom, One Giant Leap for Missionarykind. a collection of missionary-themed cartoons by yours truly. You could consider adding one of Arie Van De Graf's books as well! (I'd shill more for other LDS cartoonists as well if I had the links).

One more thing (But wait! There's more!)... stay tuned this weekend for my General Conference Sketch Notes. Be sure to watch, and as Pres. Nelson says, buckle up!


1 comment: