You never know what you're going to get when you open up a caption contest. There were some great answers — and a couple that were a bit on the scary side! Here's a sampling of some of my favorites — I combined a couple of ideas that worked well together.
- OK, Elder — I'm convinced. We're going grocery shopping this next P-day!
- I can't believe mom wants us to eat this box full of dead fleas!
- It must be fast Sunday. Mom's hiding the food again!
- First it was fast Sunday, and now it's fast Monday too?!
- Please! I don't want to eat baby carrots for breakfast!
- That moment you realize that you forgot to go shopping but you can't go now because it's Sunday.
- This means that either the Gadiantons are back in town or my brother is back home from college!
Runner-up No. 2: What the heck — Frosted Fleas?! That's what I get for ordering my cereal off the internet!
Runner-up No. 1: Where's my CTR decoder ring?
And now, the winner — from the mind of Brian H.
For his winning entry, Brian will receive a copy of That's One Small Step for a Mom, One Giant Leap for Missionarykind.
Thank you to everyone who entered!