Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Found 'em!

It's been a LONG time since I've done anything with Zarahemla Times. But as I've been pondering this first week's contents of our Come, Follow Me study, I keep thinking back to some of my old cartoons.

In 1 Nephi 5:22, it says that it's "...wisdom in the Lord that we should carry them (the scriptures) with us as we journeyed in the wilderness..." I don't know how it is in your family, but not too many years ago we were like these guys. Searching the scriptures meant trying to find them. Now we're able to carry a whole church library on our phones in our pockets. We carry them with us. 

It seems significant to me that as Nephi is writing to our day that he would include that emphasis. Maybe it is important for us to carry them with us. Always.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment