Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Wood!

I'm starting to get suspicious. Every time I clean the garage, I find more of my old cartoons and stuff. I think my wife has a secret supply that she puts out every time she asks me to clean up!

This is another of the Evelyn Wood ads. This one only ran in the BYU paper, The Daily Universe. They always say to match your message to your audience!


I'm starting my Countdown to Thanksgiving; I want to acknowledge folks in the bloggerverse who have inspired me or encouraged me -- or both!

I need to first tip my hat to Newsphotography:Exposed, the site that is run by my buddy, Gary Weber. Each month he covers some aspect of photography from a news photographer’s point of view. He offers tips, resources and many great examples of his work. His blog is one of the reasons I decided to go ahead and post my cartoons online. And he’s included a few of them in his blog, too. Check out his site. I think you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment