Wednesday, September 19, 2012

When there's Arrggh at Home

So here's the deal.

Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. I also learned that there is a consortium of LDS bloggers who have named this Proclamation on the Family Week.

So I figured I ought to combine both!


Here's the little tag for the Proclamation on the Family Week. I picked it up from my friend and fellow blogger, Just Me, the Mom.

And, with that, I think I've just exceeded the total number of links ever included in any of my posts! Whatever you do today, celebrate something!

3 comments:

  1. You've outdone yourself with this one. Beautiful illustration, funny joke. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you can tell, but this was almost another Arie look alike cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baloney, I only wish I could draw something as well as that.

      Delete